Management / Data Analytics Consultant
Our client is a leading global Management Consulting firm, with a strong reputation on the market, specialising in commercial excellence and strategy advisory for clients across all sectors. Nordwand Group has been tasked with finding an individual with a passion for data to join the Financial Services practice for a Business Consulting role. This is an excellent opportunity, for a candidate who is early in their career, to step into the world of professional consulting and advisory services.
As a Consultant with this top-tier consultancy, you will serve clients in building robust tools, allowing them to remain as industry leaders and supporting them to increase profitability. Based mostly on the clients’ premises, the role will involve solving a complex range of your customers business and technical challenges together with your colleagues. Tasks:
- Obtaining qualitative and quantitative data related to your clients’ problems (interviewing, process and workflow analysis, systems and database data collection).
- Full project life cycle involving planning, delivery and follow-up.
- Once you’ve gained experience in this high-level Consulting environment you will be exposed to strategic topics in the commercial excellence sphere including, but not limited to go-to-market strategies, monetization strategies, business transformations, etc.
Specifically, in your first role you will be supporting clients with their revenue generating business development data needs. You will need to deep-dive into various data sources to extract, analyse and interpret complex confidential data to be presented to the business. Additionally, you will work in a team developing new commercial tools for the same clients.
You will join a dynamic team of talented individuals and be continuously trained by qualified professionals in their unique methodologies. You will experience a steep learning curve and be given the opportunity to quickly gain more responsibility. Promotions are a real thing with our client, with evidence throughout the organisation of colleagues who have been recognised for their commitment and hard work.
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Business IT, Maths, Engineering, Physics or a similar area where you have had strong exposure to IT programming languages and tools.
- 0-3 years post-university working experience. Note, we do consider recent graduates with strong academic achievements and relevant skillsets.
- A problem-solving attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exposure to the Financial Services industry is ideal.
- A passion for data and robust numerical and analytical skills.
- Fluent English and German.
- High IT affinity, specifically MS Access, SQL or VBA.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV, references and academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.