LINUX Specialist (English-speaking)
We are seeking on an exclusive basis for our technology client for an English-speaking Linux Administrator based in the greater area of Zurich.
In this challenging and versatile role, you will be responsible for the following:
- You will serve as a general technical Infrastructure administrator in the following areas
- Managing the day-to-day operations
- System monitoring and performance
- Configuration and migration
- Maintenance and repair
- You are responsible for the user support / troubleshooting / administration and maintaining the global VoIP platform
- Acting as the interface to external providers and partners
- Very good knowledge of Linux (preferably Red Hat)
- Broad experience with networks (routers, switches & firewalls)
- Very good configuration management skills
- Shell and Python scripting knowledge for automation
- Several years’ work experience in the design and maintenance of cloud infrastructure would be an asset
- Knowledge with Apple clients is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English. Other languages are an advantage
Would you like to be part of a well-rehearsed 3-man team where you are able to bring in ideas and manage projects from A to Z? With our client, a highly specialised technology company with a start-up character, you will cover a wide range of tasks and continuously further develop your skills.
If you want to work in an international environment, I look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application documents. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.