The Nordwand Group in Zurich is helping one of their clients to source a IT Supporter who will provide a number of day to day functions as well as special project work around both hardware and software issues the company faces.
- Configuration and operation of client-based computer operating system.
- Monitor systems, create and verify backups of data.
- Respond to ticket requests for support.
- Upgrade software & systems
- Improve processes as required.
- Administrate infrastructure.
- Review application logs.
Applicant profiles must include:
- 1-5 years of Linux experience.
- Mac OS X experience.
- Experience in a IT support / administrative function.
- Fluent English. (German desirable)
If you would like to hear more about this position and others of a similar technical specification please send your CV to email@example.com
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.