IT Consultant – Banking Advisory
Our client is a leading top-tier global Management Consulting firm, specialising in commercial excellence and strategy advisory for their financial services clients. With several decades of experience they are a highly respected contributor to global thought leadership for several niche topics. We are seeking an individual with a passion for developing commercially oriented IT systems for clients to support the continued growth of the Geneva practice. You will be enabled to deliver in your role with modern, innovative techniques and methodologies and have exposure to cutting-edge tools and technologies. Our client has a very low hierarchy, is very team focussed, gives their employees the freedom to explore ideas and topics and celebrates success regularly with various company social events. If you want to be challenged and grow, this is the place to be!
As a Consultant you will serve top-tier global Banking industry clients, in developing and enhancing robust and commercially focussed IT systems to meet business and technological needs. You will take part in projects regarding Digital Transformation, Business Intelligence, and Financial Services innovation. The role will involve solving a complex range of your customers technical challenges together with your colleagues. Responsibilities will include:
- Analyse needs and design tailor-made state-of-the-art commercially oriented software solutions for clients together in partnership with your business advisory and IT development colleagues.
- Train and coach clients in best use tools and solutions.
- Maintain and optimise deployed products in a continuous cycle with clients, gathering feedback about product performance and using this data to further enhance the solutions and build new ones.
- Join further projects across a range of innovative topics, staying ahead of the game in financial services commercial software solutions.
Your professional profile:
- Business fluency in French and English is a must.
- Strong educational track record from a leading University in IT, Engineering, Physical Sciences, or Business (with an IT specialization)
- Depending on your entry level, 0-5 years of IT Consulting or IT implementation experience.
- Strong analytical, team, and communication skills.
- Experience using PL/SQL or Java is advantageous (necessary for Senior Consultants).
If you are interested in this role please send us your CV, we would be pleased to hear from you.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.