With 600 employees and 45 Business Units is our client a fast-growing software development company with a strong presence in Europe and North America. We are looking for a Group Controlling and
Consolidation Specialist to further expand the group finance team in the headquarters near
Wädenswil on a mandate basis.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Development of our reporting and controlling tools
• Support in setting-up and perform external reporting processes
• Responsible for the consolidation process
• Deal with challenging accounting and reporting questions
• Preparation of continuous and ad-hoc reports for internal and external stakeholders
• Improvement of the internal reporting (budgeting/ forecasting)
Required skills and competencies:
• More than two years of experience in a consolidation team of an international company or in external Audit (Big4)
• Education in Business Management with focus on finance and controlling
• IT affinity and sound knowledge of finance related systems
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills paired with solution-oriented thinking and a hands-on mentality
• Knowledge with internal control systems
• Fluent in English, German is an advantage
Are you motivated, proactive and eager to bring your ideas and thoughts into a dynamic and fastgrowing company? Furthermore, you feel yourself comfortable in a flat hierarchy and a decentralised
organisation? If yes, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.