Our client, a successful international precision equipment manufacturer is looking for an experienced Accountant to join their team and assist in the ongoing expansion of the business. Several years’ experience with an energetic attitude is essential alongside the ability to own the GL accounting processes independently.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ownership of the AP and AR function.
- Maintaining the GL, including reconciliations.
- Delivery of the monthly and annual financial statements.
- Periodic target versus actual comparisons.
- Act as the main contact for external and internal auditors.
- VAT invoicing and reconciliation.
- Payroll accounting including reconciliations.
- Ad hoc analyses using Excel.
- Supporting the annual budget process and other tasks as required.
- Several years international accounting experience.
- Fluency in German and English.
- Ability to work independently.
- Precise working style and an ability to work under pressure. Additionally, a high level of flexibility and the preparedness to talk on additional ad hoc tasks and responsibilities.
- Experience with Excel and other well now accounting and controlling packages is required.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV, references and academic certificates to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.