Senior Consultant – Strategy Consulting
Our client is a top-tier Strategy Consulting firm, with a globally recognized and admired brand across all sector. With over 50 years of experience and a strong footprint in nearly 40 countries, this firm is truly a go-to contributor for global thought leadership in all major international markets. Our client sets high internal expectations resulting in a project delivery second to none. Within this firm you would be expected to bring innovative and tailor-made services to clients in Switzerland and abroad, making use of the very best tools and strategies to deliver successful and long-lasting strategic plans. To meet continued growth plans we have been tasked with finding exceptional Consultants who have the ability and desire to work on high-profile prestigious projects. If you’re looking for a company who is recognized as one of the best, then this could be for you.
As a Senior Consultant, you will serve various global clients, in Switzerland and across the world, in developing strategies to successfully deal with today’s most demanding challenges. These include digital transformation, economic growth or downturn, political pressures, industry 4.0, etc. Your focus will be on strategic initiatives in one or more of the following industries: Consumer Goods & Retail, Financial Services or Industrial Products & Services. Responsibilities will include:
- Advising and supporting clients on a variety of strategy related projects, dependent on your area of expertise, such as: Digitalization, Corporate Communication, Restructuring & Change Management, Supply Chain Management, Sales & Marketing, and Corporate Finance.
- Full lifecycle consulting, from supporting business development through to project implementation.
- Providing clients with in-depth analysis on process improvements and strategy transformation planning.
Your professional profile:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a globally recognized, leading consultancy with a focus on strategic projects within the following industries: Consumer Goods & Retail, Financial Services or Industrial Products & Services. Individuals with a proven track record in delivering strategic initiatives in global leading corporate firms are also considered.
- Excellent academic achievements from top-tier university(s)
- Excellent business communication skills in German and English.
- Proven track record in the Swiss market with additional experience internationally.
- Willingness and eagerness to further gain experience in an international setting.
If you’re driven to be successful and want to surround yourself with like-minded, high achieving strategy experts then please send us your CV and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.