Business Objects Developer
The Nordwand Group is currently sourcing on behalf of one of their clients a Business Objects Developer.
The position is suited to someone with between 3-10 years experience with Business Objects development / architecture and its components. You must be hands-on, confident and hold an EU passport to be considered for this position.
- Oracle database development
- Developing / maintaining BO reporting environment
- Relational Database structures / Data warehousing concepts, data modelling and star schema design
- Working with stakeholders to deliver requirements / technical solutions
- Administration of BO Infrastructure / Systems (security models, patching, upgrades)
- Reporting on DWH sources / Writing complex reports
- Extensive project work
Application data sources;
- Oracle Database and SAP ERP Systems (SQL, PL/SQL)
- Qlikview, Qliksense, Tableu, PowerBI etc
For more details regarding the duties, projects, company, salary / benefits and the logistics of working in Switzerland, please apply with your updated CV to the Nordwand Group
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.