Business Analyst (Management Consulting)
Our client is a leading global Strategy Consulting firm, with a strong reputation on the market, specialising in commercial excellence and advisory for clients across all sectors. Nordwand Group has been tasked with finding an individual with a passion for data to join the Financial Services practice for a Business Analyst role. This is an excellent opportunity, for a candidate who is early in their career, to step into the world of professional consulting and advisory services.
As a Business Analyst with this top-tier consultancy, you will serve clients in building robust tools, allowing them to remain as industry leaders and supporting them to increase profitability. Based mostly on the clients’ premises, the role will involve solving a complex range of your customers business and technical challenges together with your colleagues. Tasks:
- Generate insights based on data and execute advanced modelling techniques
- Take responsibility on projects regarding the conceptualization, optimization and implementation of commercially oriented business strategies
- Prepare analysis results and insights to be presented in a way that allows client to understand the value of your work, apply your output, and realize business potential
- Design efficient IT systems to meet business and technology needs and analyse existing and develop new technical software specifications
You will join a dynamic team of talented individuals and be continuously trained by qualified professionals in their unique methodologies. You will experience a steep learning curve and be given the opportunity to quickly gain more responsibility. Promotions are a real thing with our client, with evidence throughout the organisation of colleagues who have been recognised for their commitment and hard work.
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Business IT, Maths, Engineering, Physics or a similar area where you have had strong exposure to IT programming languages and tools.
- 0-3 years post-university working experience. Note, we do consider recent graduates with strong academic achievements and relevant skillsets.
- A problem-solving attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exposure to the Financial Services industry is ideal.
- A passion for data and robust numerical and analytical skills.
- Experience with databases and software architecture is an advantage
- Fluent English and German.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV, references and academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Who we are
The Nordwand Group AG in Zurich and the Nordwand Group Genève SA specialise in providing IT jobs and finance jobs on a permanent, contracting and interim management basis. We also offer executive search services across a broader range of functions.