Developer IT Automation
Our client, a leader in the banking sector in Switzerland and worldwide, is currently looking for a Developer IT Automation. The position is based in Geneva.
If you are curious about Cloud practices and reliable technologies, this job ad is for you!
In this function you will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain general production and service conditions,
- Measure and optimize system performance,
- Develop and implement process automation,
- Manage incidents and requests,
- Ensuring traceability and exploitation of events within the system,
- Establish and update all technical documents required to maintain the infrastructure in operational condition.
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- Master's degree in computer science or equivalent,
- Experience with Kubernetes and OpenShift technologies,
- Service Now development experience is a plus,
- Of a curious nature, to do technology watch in an approach of continuous improvement,
- Mastery of French and English,
- Obligation to live or willingness to settle in Switzerland for this position.
Do you want to join a DevOps approach? Do not hesitate any longer and apply! Send your complete file to Nicolas Lutter: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is looking forward reading it and will come back to you shortly.
Wer wir sind
Die Nordwand Group AG mit Firmensitzen in Zürich und Genf ist spezialisiert auf die Vermittlung von IT-Stellen und Finanzstellen auf permanenter, contracting und temporärer Basis. Zudem bieten wir Executive Search Services für eine Vielzahl von Funktionen und Branchen.