Our client is a world leader in advertising, represented in over 20 countries worldwide. We are looking for an accountant to join the team and support the finance department in the day to day running of the business. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, your role will be critical to the further growth and success of the company which is a global leader in an extremely competitive space.
- Daily accounts receivable process incl. dunning run and posting of incoming payments
- Calculating, posting and processing various journal entries (e.g. accruals, prepayments)
- Support the cash management process, and prepare of bank reconciliations
- Preparation of financial statements and posting of business transactions of two subsidiaries
- Support in processing AP invoices, Purchase order process transactions bookings and employee expense processing
- VAT returns preparation and lease payments
- Assist in the preparation of monthly /half-yearly / annual closings in line with Swiss GAAP FER
- Support in work related to the internal control system
- Support with monthly cash flow reports and general group inquiries
- Re-invoicing and reconciliation of inter-company payments
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience
- Commercial training or qualifications in accounting
- Structured yet flexible working style, with high level of attention to detail
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Friendly and pragmatic personality and being open to new challenges
- Experience in getting things done, working independently, and delivering on strict deadlines
- Fluent English and German skills necessary, French advantageous
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV, references and academic certificates to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Wer wir sind
Die Nordwand Group AG mit Firmensitz in Zürich ist spezialisiert auf die Vermittlung von IT-Stellen und Finanzstellen auf permanenter, contracting und temporärer Basis. Zudem bieten wir Executive Search Services für eine Vielzahl von Funktionen und Branchen.